Partner Engagement Manager
Founded in 2010, Hispanic Access Foundation (HAF) is a 501(c)(3) national nonprofit organization that connects Latinos with partners and opportunities to improve their lives and create an equitable society. Ultimately, we establish bridges of access that provide a path for the development and rise of Latino leaders and elevates their voices in areas where we are underrepresented. Our core values are trust, dedicated, excellence, service to comunidad and versatility. While Washington, D.C. serves as our headquarters, employees work in a virtual environment.
The Partner Engagement Manager is a full-time, remotely-based position that reports to the Chief of Programs. The primary responsibility will be the management of the Hispanic Leadership Network, which provides mentoring and leadership program to support young, mid-career and experienced Latino pastors serving multi-generational, immigrant, rural and urban congregations across the U.S. This position will expand to managing and cultivating our other networks such as the Latino faith community, our MANO Project alumni and community organization partners. Additionally, this position will coordinate with various program teams and communications in the activation of HAF networks.
Lead, Manage and Accountability
- Leads the programs weekly Level 10 meetings
- Establish consistent communications with HAF teams to ensure cross-communications of activities, leverage thought leadership, solve problems, and support the success of the program.
- Establishes the vision and framework for the partner engagement program
- Identifies new and program expansion opportunities
- Ensures consistency and alignment with organization
- Helps to design program evaluation strategies
Key Partner Relationships
- Understands community and HAF networks as it relates to engagement
- Serves as the face of the program with key stakeholders via networking, events, meetings, and conferences
- Identifies partnership opportunities
Program Budget & Implementation
- Leads executions of existing partner engagement programs and initiatives
- Manages budget creation and adherence of program to organizational and project budget
- Forecast and adjust budgets as needed to achieve maximum outcomes
- Serves as the main contact with funders for check-ins, reporting and expanding programs.
- Provides content and strategy to development department in the creation of proposals.
- Identifies funding opportunities
- Assists in reporting process
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years experience that includes relationship development and/or community engagement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Demonstrated excellence working with and communicating with a wide range of people.
- Experience working with faith-based communities
- Experience working with diverse sectors of Latino communities
- Experience in developing and managing budgets
- Experience managing projects including project design, financial management, and accountability for outcomes
- Experience creating partnerships with organizations and communities
- Experience fundraising and/or writing grants is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work in a virtual environment
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
The location of this position is flexible, however, Washington DC metro area is preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Hispanic Access Foundation offers a competitive salary that is based on experience and qualifications. We also offer a benefits package that includes excellent health insurance coverage; generous paid vacation, paid holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with employer match.
HOW TO APPLY
Hispanic Access Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by law.