HELP US TRANSFORM LATINO LIVES
DONATE TO OUR GIVING TUESDAY MATCHING CAMPAIGN
Double the impact and donate today to help us continue our mission of paving a way for Latinos to gain access to the opportunities and resources that bring fullness of life: education, employment, a healthy environment, and more.
This Giving Tuesday, help us change Latino Lives. With your help, we want to continue empowering Latinos to lead in all sectors of American life. We want to shine a light on our programs and work that has already improved the lives of many communities and made progress in creating equity for Latinos in the United States. Our Giving Tuesday campaign will run until Tuesday, December 14, the day of Hispanic Access Foundation’s annual event. Register for the event to learn more about some of the lives we’ve impacted this past year.
Your contribution will be matched to double the impact thanks to the support of our amazing partners at REI.
Your Donation Helps…
- Give leaders in our comunidades the resources they need to succeed
- Close the Nature Gap that disproportionately impacts Latinos in low-income communities
- Provide access to the outdoors for many Latinos who don’t have access to our public lands
- Connect young Latino leaders with employment opportunities through our MANO Project
- Continue mentoring Latino faith leaders across the nation through leadership training
- Our MANO Project has impacted the lives of over 300 young leaders by providing them with employment opportunities with federal land management agencies.
We helped create seven national monuments – Browns Canyon (CO), San Gabriel Mountains (CA), Sand to Snow (CA), Mojave Trails (CA), Castle Mountains (CA), Boulder White-Clouds (ID), Castner Range (TX) and Basin & Range (NV).
We helped thousands of Latinos get outdoors through Latino Conservation Week – 2021 was celebrated with more than 200 events and 250+ sponsors
- We have built a strong, trust-based relationship with 50+ Latino faith leaders throughout the United States through our Hispanic Leadership Program
- We have produced three short films – “Hecho de Agua”, “I Am CHEO”, "Milk and Honey" and "Land, Water y Comunidad" – which have elevated the Latino voice on conservation issues affecting their community.
HELP US TRANSFORM LATINO LIVES – CONTRIBUTE TO OUR GIVING TUESDAY CAMPAIGN